Tuesday 25 May 2010

"Haha check this out, Marco" ...... "Polo"

This is indeed true, well for inspiration. After researching into various different explorers just briefly looking at Coloumbus, Francis Drake and Marco Polo, just to see how they record the information on new places. It was looking into Polo however I recieved most information on this. He would describe places in such great detail it was like reading a piece of creative prose, which, is something I can hopefully get across in my Journal Exerpt, so writing that over he past day or so was particularly fun. I do think I could have made it a little longer though but again it was the short and sweet approach.

I have also nearly finished off the gem location area for the forest location which then progresses into the dragon's graveyard which is looking pretty good so far.

No comments: