Tuesday 16 March 2010

Animated Short Film Oscar Winner 2010

Thought I'd check this short out when I saw quite a few people mentioning it. Logorama, directed by H5 (François Alaux, Hervé de Crécy et Ludovic Houplain), is the new animated film that so far has won many awards throughout 2009 and part of this year. It can be quite random at times but it does have a general simple storyline throughout, with car chases, intense hostage crisis and zoo animals rampaging through the city. It's a pretty clever little animation, with a few things including: Ronald McDonald not being able to jump over a weight watchers sign; the ground cracking into an x-box logo and falling signs including the American banks which probably signifies that they went bust. I'm sure there's plenty more things to spot watching this film over and over, which I think it's why I like it, there's quite a bit of re-watchability in it. So if you've got a few, check it out ...



No comments: